- Bird Greer
Serves/Makes:1 whole ham
- 1 fresh orange, squeeze the juice and discard the orange rind
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) prepared mustard, like French's
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brown sugar
- Mix 1st three ingredients together.
- Score top of ham in diamond shapes and baste well with glaze mixture.
- Put in roasting pan in 225 degree (100 C.) oven and roast all night.
- If you wake up during the night you may baste more from the pan. Before retiring for the night put the remainder of the glaze on ham.
- Will be very tender in the morning.