- Samantha Goff
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins, parboiled until plump
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- Boil the raisins in water until plump; drain.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- This is an EASY pie to make and tastes sooooo good!!!!! This recipe has been in my family for years. Enjoy!!!!!!!