Tuna or Chicken Casserole
- Easy Casserole
- Mistyamber Osborne
- 12 oz (336 grm). extra wide egg noodles
- 1 can tuna or chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- In a small sauce pan, combine cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 can of milk, tuna or chicken, and salt and pepper.
- Cook soup mixture until hot; remove from heat.
- Combine cooked noodles and soup mixture in a prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.