- 1 large turkey
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 large yellow onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 sticks of margarine
- Remove all the giblets from the turkey.
- Stuff with margarine, celery, bell pepper, onion cut into large chunks.
- Salt and pepper outside of turkey to taste.
- Place the turkey on back in a large roasting pan in a 250 degree (125 C.) oven.
- Baste a couple of times during the night with the butter broth in the pan.
- I put my turkey in around 9 p.m. and it is usually done about 9 a.m. This frees my oven for other things to be baked.