- Veggie Wedgies
- Bird Greer
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) veggies, your choice (I use broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, green peppers, and cauliflower)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) grated cheese
- Spread crescent rolls on baking sheet and bake according to pkg. directions.
- Let cool.
- Beat together with mixer cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing.
- Spread on crescent rolls.
- Mix together your veggies and pour over cheese mixture and then put on the cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight and then cut in squares to serve.