- Tasty Quick Meal for healthy eating.
- Kista Cook
- 1 pkg (or about 16) chicken breast tenderloins OR
- 2 boneless chicken breast cut in strips
- 1 cup (225 ml) cornflake crumbs (can be purchased as crumbs or you can food-process cornflakes until coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) egg substitute (or 1 egg, beaten)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix salt, pepper, and crumbs in shallow bowl. (NOTE: Season crumbs with garlic powder, cayenne pepper, or any other spices to your taste if you like).
- Dip chicken strips in egg mixture and then roll in crumbs till coated.
- Place on baking sheet, making sure strips don't touch.
- Lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Bake in oven about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with honey mustard, BBQ, or any sauce you like for dipping.
- These are nice to thickly slice and top a Romaine and mixed vegetables salad for a delicious Chicken Tender Salad.