Baked On Decorator's Icing
- Basic and simple Sugar Cookie Decoration Icing.
Serves/Makes:about 1/2 cup
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) hot water
- 2 drops desired food color or leave "white"
- Mix flour and butter until smooth.
- Stir in hot water and 2 (or more for color intensity) drops food color.
- Place in decorator's tube with #3 writing tip.
- Outline, write or make designs on unbaked rolled cookies.
- Bake cookies as recipe directs.