- Served at all holiday dinners at Beth's house since the 70's
- an old Weight Watcher's recipe
- 1 bag fresh carrots
- 1 small box raisins
- 1 T butter (more or less to taste)
- Dash Nutmeg
- Dash Allspice
- Dash Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white wine
- Slice carrots into coin size pieces.
- Put into frying pan with butter (can also use low fat margerine).
- Once starting to cook, add raisins and wine and allow to continue to cook til liquid evaporates and carrots brown.
- Turn off heat, sprinkle with spices and serve.