- Chicken, Cheese, Pasta, and Veggies
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). boneless skinless chicken
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). shredded medium cheddar cheese (pepper jack cheese for those that like a little spice)
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 2 packages frozen pasta with vegetables (like Green Giant,Voila, etc.)
- Boil chicken for about 10 minutes or until little pink is left.
- Drain and cut into bite size pieces.
- While chicken is boiling melt shredded cheese in sauce pan with both cans of soup (do not add water or milk).
- In rectangular 9 x 13 inch cake pan empty one package of frozen pasta and veggies.
- Pour one half cheese mixture evenly over pasta and veggies.
- Take one half the cut up chicken and spread that over pasta as well.
- Add second bag of frozen pasta and repeat layering of cheese and chicken using the rest.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for about 30-45 minutes (do not cover).
- Serve with warm rolls.