- Need lunch? This is simple and tasty. Ham, Cheese, Green Chile rolled in a tortilla and baked.
- Laura and Jay's Mom
- 12 thin slices ham
- 12 flour or corn tortillas
- 1 pound Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch sticks
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). can green chiles
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated cheese
- Place 1 slice of ham on each tortilla.
- Put 1 stick of cheese in center of ham slices, then top with some chiles.
- Roll up tortilla place on a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish, or secure with toothpicks if it is easier for you.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- Just before finished baking, sprinkle with grated cheese, covering all of the burritos.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Make them smaller and slice in half for a great little appetizer.