- Vanilla Pudding and Pumpkin mixed with a graham cracker crust for an excellent simple and quick dessert.
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 16 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- Cool Whip
- Mix together pudding, milk, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium to large mixing bowl.
- Once it is blended, pour into graham cracker crust.
- Top with Cool Whip and serve.
- So simple and really good.