Chocolate Espresso Pecan Pie
- Delicious rich, chocolately pecan pie!
- Mary Pat
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 9 inch pie crust, partially baked
- 3 oz (84 grm). unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) espresso powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Kahlua
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) pecans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Microwave chocolate and butter for 1 to 2 minutes and wisk until smooth.
- Add sugar, syrup, eggs, espresso powder, vanilla and Kahlua and wisk until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and pour into partially baked pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until middle is set and sides have cracked.
- Now that this recipe is on online-cookbook.com you will never loose it again!