- minnie beck
Serves/Makes:1 15 lb. ham
- 1 15 lb (6.8 kg). ham or your choice of weight
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can pineapple slices
- 1 small can marachino cherries, optional
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- whole cloves
- Mix sugars, vanilla, and butter with juice from pinapple
- Spread over ham.
- Fasten pineapple and cherries to ham with toothpicks.
- Stick whole cloves into ham (only because my husband likes the flavor).
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 3 hours, depending on weight.