- Oven Broiled Salmon
- J. Gero
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- 1 thick salmon steak (really fresh because this is cooked medium rare)
- 3 or more cloves fresh garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place salmon in an oven friendly pan--I use cast iron-lightly coated with olive oil.
- Crush garlic cloves with the flat of a knife and then peel off skin so that the pieces are rustic.
- Scatter garlic and fresh ground pepper onto the salmon.
- Zest entire lemon onto the salmon and then squeeze juice onto the fish as well.
- Place into the oven and bake between 15 and 20 minutes...DO NOT OVER COOK!!!
- I love serving this with cous-cous and a green salad.