- Low Carbohydrate
Serves/Makes:6 or more servings
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) stuffed olives, thick sliced (optional)
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) celery, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). mild Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 3 cups (700 ml) cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- Combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Place in an uncovered baking dish and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until cheese melts.
- This is great for a low carb/high protien diet. A good luncheon or light dinner dish. If you use regular mayonnaise instead of "light" or "low fat" the only carbs. you will have is from the onion and celery, which are very low.