- mrs wiggs
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 6 oz (168 grm). semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Process sugar, peanut butter, and butter in a food processor until it sticks together.
- Form into 3/4 inch balls, rolling between palms until smooth.
- Stick a toothpick into each ball (for dipping later).
- Refrigerate on wax paper for 1 hour.
- To make chocolate coating melt morsels in microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Using toothpick as handle, dip ball in chocolate leaving about 1/4 of the top uncoated.
- Place on wax paper and refrigerate until set.
- Store in air-tight container in refrigerator.
- If you don't have a food processor, use your hands to mix the ingredients.