- Cathy Schinler
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) peanut butter
- 1 lb (.5 kg). powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) shortening
- Combine peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and shortening together.
- Using toothpicks, dip the balls into the chocolate covering most of the ball.
- Place on wax paper and cool until firm.
- A family favorite!