- Jello Salad
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 1 large package red raspberry Jello
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can blueberries with syrup
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 small can crushed pineapple (not drained)
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream, whipped
- Dissolve the package of red raspberry Jello in the cup of hot water.
- Add in the crushed pineapple.
- Add in the blueberries.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Chill the mixture until it is almost set.
- Add in the chopped pecans.
- Add in the whipped cream.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Real whipped cream is the best but Cool Whip or Dream Whip can be used. This Purple Lady Salad recipe does makes a large amount and is delicious!