Hot Fudge: The Best, Easiest Ever
- Hot fudge -- what else can you say??
- Vicky's mom
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups or more
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 squares unsweetened Baker's chocolate
- Put the sweetened condensed milk into a saucepan on low heat.
- Add the chocolate.
- Stir almost continuously until the chocolate is completely melted. Don't burn it!
- That's it!! Serve immediately while it's hot.
- To re-heat, add a little milk to the cold fudge sauce and heat slowly on the stove.
- This is terrific on ice cream, in brownie sundaes or try this: Take a piece of lightly toasted pound cake (or other plain cake), add a scoop of ice cream to the top and then cover with hot fudge sauce. This is GREAT!!