Chocolate Bourbon Ball Candy
- 1 lb (.5 kg). powdered sugar
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) bourbon
- dipping chocolate
- Cream sugar and butter well.
- Blend in bourbon.
- Stir in pecans.
- Roll into small balls.
- Refigerate on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate at least one day.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Dip balls and place on wax paper.
- Refrigerate till set.
- Keep refrigerated until needed.
- This does not use condensed milk, but is a bourbon ball recipe that we have enjoyed for years.