Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml). dry mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). chicken wings tip removed.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a 2 qt saucepan; mix well.
- Bring to boil; cook over med high heat about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat; let cool a bit.
- Cut chicken wings in half at joint and place skin side down in baking pan.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or over night.
- Turn chicken skin side up.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) 45 to 50 min. spooning sauce over chicken occasionally.
- If serving at party you can now put in crockpot on low to keep warm.
- These are the Yummiest!!! Enjoy