- An easy one pan dish
- from a friend
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 1 egg
- 3 cups (700 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (225 ml) M and M candy or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cocktail peanuts, chopped
- Mix the cake mix,the egg,and the margarine all together.
- Spread into a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 or 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately sprinke marshmallows, peanuts and candy over the crust.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes more or until marshmallows are melted.
- Cool and cut into bars.
- For easier cutting refrigerate at least 30 minutes before cutting and spraying knife with Pam spray well also help.