- Low Fat
- Angela Creighton
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- Slice each thigh into two pieces.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken three to four minutes per side until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mix juice, honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook, stirring a few times, one to two minutes until chicken is no longer pink in the center and sauce thickens slightly.