- Chucks Collection
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp (10 ml). salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) sour cream
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) flour
- Beat eggs,yolk and oil until blended.
- Add sour cream, blend well.
- Add salt and flour, mix until it forms a ball.
- Knead about 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate, covered, for an hour.
- Roll out, very thin, on a floured board.
- Fill as desired.
- Boil in a large pot with 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil, for about 8 to 10 minutes at a slow boil (not a rolling boil).
- Stir gently.
- Happen to find this a few weeks ago.
Don't really know why I saved it.
Hope this will work for you.