Buttery Breakfast Bites (Mini-Muffins)
- Very simple to make and even better to have with breakfast!
Serves/Makes:24 or more Mini-Muffins
- 2 cups (475 ml) self-rising flour
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or margarine, melted
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients just until blended, (do not overwork and make them tough).
- Spoon batter into lightly greased miniature muffin pans, filling to the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- These are rich and delicious. There is NO sugar in them and they are to be eaten with your favorite preserves or other condiments. They are like a "Biscuit Muffin" and are great along with your favorite breakfasts.