- From Toronto's former Trader Vic Restaurant
- my copykat version (very close)
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 2 oz (56 grm). light rum
- 1 oz (28 grm). brandy
- 1 oz (28 grm). gin
- 2 oz (56 grm). lemon juice
- 1 oz (28 grm). orange juice
- 1 oz (28 grm). sweet sherry
- Shake all but sherry, with ice.
- Pour into high glass, float sherry on top.
- This was one of Toronto's finest restaurants. Before they went out of business I was lucky enough to pick the chef's brain for this cocktail recipe. The only ingredient missing is rock candy made on site at their restaurant. They have online products you can buy so check them out at the Trader Vics web site.