- Cocktail from the Islands
- Terri Mckibbon
- 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). coconut rum
- 1/2 oz (14 grm). triple sec
- 1 splash each cream of coconut, orange juice, pineapple juice
- 1 dash of grenadine.
- orange slice for garnish
- cherry for garnish
- Shake well over ice.
- Pour into glass and top with slice of orange and cherry.
- While vacationing in St. Kitts I came across this recipe from a beach bartender on the Island. Make this tasty drink at your next outdoor party and it will be a hit. Be careful though it tastes so good you forget there is alcohol in it.