- terri mckibbon
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 sticks butter
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 12 oz (336 grm). white chocolate morsels (chips)
- 13 oz (364 grm). marshmallow cream
- 9 drops red food coloring
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 3 tsp (15 ml). orange extract
- Mix butter, sugar, and cream to boil.
- Once boiling continue to boil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add white morsels and marshmallow cream.
- Stir until morsels and cream melt thoroughly.
- Remove 1 cup (225 ml) of mixture; set aside.
- To remaining white fudge mixture add 3 tsp (15 ml). orange extractand food colorings and mix.
- Spoon white reserved mixture on top of orange batter, using a knife to swirl into fudge.
- I also have an creamsicle ice cream recipe for creamsicle pops.