- Quick and simple. Cheap and Easy. Delicious and Convenient. Perfect when you need that special something!
- S. Chokel
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 tsp (15 ml) cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vinegar
- 3 tsp (15 ml) finely chopped onion
- 3 tsp (15 ml) finely chopped red pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) celery seed
- In a medium bowl, combine corn and cooking oil, set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine everything else, bring to a boil, reduce heat immediately, simmer 2 minutes.
- Take from the heat and pour over the corn, and blend.
- Chill a few hours to use, overnight is best.