- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- taco seasoning
- taco toppings; cheese, lettuce, tomatos, olives, onions, etc.
- chips for dipping, bite size Tostadoes work well
- Soften cream cheese.
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add taco seasoning to your taste.
- Spread on a platter.
- Top with toppings.
- Refrigerate covered till ready to serve.
- I use the electric mixer to help mix the cream cheese and sour cream.
The smaller the pieces are for your toppings the easier it is to eat.