Crab Rangoon with Dipping Sauce
- Terri McKibbon
- 8 oz (224 grm). softened cream cheese
- 6 oz (168 grm). crabmeat, flaked and drained
- 1/3 small onion, minced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tsp (10 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) tobasco sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). lite soy sauce
- 1 pkg. wontons (48 per package)
- vegetable spray
- In medium size bowl combine all ingredients.
- Fill wontons and seal edges.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) 12-15 minutes.
- Mix 3 parts catsup, 1 part horseradish, and touch of vinegar, combine all.
- I have served this at many parties and it was a sure hit every time.