- Terri Mck
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsalted butter
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) celery, chopped
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). large shrimp, leave tails on
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). New Mexico red chile powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmasean cheese
- Melt oil and butter in saucepan.
- Add garlic and celery, cook until soft.
- Add shrimp, salt, chile powder, and lemon.
- Cook until shrimp is pink.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
This is a hot one, serve with refreshments.