- Spicy sauce to coat fried chicen wings
- Jim Browski
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of hot sauce (any except for tabasco)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white vinegar
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) black pepper
- cayanne pepper (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Heat until boiling.
- Let simmer until the mixture thickens and reduces to approx. 1-1/2 cups (350 ml).
- If you like it real hot, you can add some cayanne at this time, but it should already be kicked up pretty good.
- Pour half of the mixture over some deep fried, barbecued or baked wings, and then throw them under the broiler for another few minutes.
- Use the remaining sauce for dipping.
- Another one of my crazy kitchen creations.