Nebraska's Dorothy Lynch Salad Dressing
- A Sweet Tomato Soup Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) to 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) to 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) celery seed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- Blend first 3 ingredients together.
- Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Blend all ingredients together in mixer or blender.
- The Dorothy Lynch Salad dressing was created in the 1940's.
The dressing originated in St Paul, Nebraska at the Legion
Club. A lady by the name of "Dorothy Lynch" created the
salad dressing. The Dorothy Lynch Salad Dressing is well known in Nebraska!