- Dawn's mother in law
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can orange juice
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). bottle lemon lime soda
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) white grape juice
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- Combine water and orange juice until dissolved.
- Stir in grape juice, lemon juice, and honey.
- Slowly pour in soda, stir gently until mixed.
- Add ice or ice ring.
- Makes 12 4 oz servings.
Multiply by 6 for additional servings or more depending on number of people
I know that this isn't the recipe you specifically asked for, but we have served this at 3 weddings including my own and an anniversary party. It had rave reviews and it was gone in no time.