- Patrick Will
Serves/Makes:3 or more
- Blender (fits 40 oz (1120 grm).)
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) milk.
- 1 banana
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) (heaping) vanilla icecream
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) (heaping) vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) (heaping) honey.
- 6 strawberries, optional
- whipped cream
- Chop banana into 5 pieces and put them into the blender.
- Add milk and strawberries (if using make sure strawberry leaves are cut off).
- Put ice cream and yoghurt in.
- Blend for twenty seconds on highest speed.
- After 20 seconds pour the honey in and blend for 10 seconds on highest speed.
- When done, pour smoothie according to number of servings needed and make a swirl of whipped cream on top.
- This drink is not as fattening as it sounds.