- Has a texture like angel food cake.
- Kathy Nowell
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 lb. loaf
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) warm water (110 degrees)
- 1 cup (225 ml) cottage cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3 cups (700 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1-3/4 tsp (9 ml) active dry yeast
- Add the ingredients to the pan of your bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer, and Start.
- You can use more bread flour if the dough seems too sticky.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Hours
Ready in: 3 Hours 5 Minutes