Tuna, Mac and Cheese Salad
- Tuna, veggies and macaroni and cheese mixed together
- Larier Bani-ga-ru
- 1 box Kraft 3-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Mix
- 2 6 oz (168 grm). cans tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped tomato or to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onionor to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) favorite cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) peas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) favorite vegetable
- 1 boullion cube of Herb flavor
- Cook Kraft Mac and Cheese as per directions on box, adding boullion cube to water first.
- While it is cooking put tomato, tuna, onion, cheese, peas, other vegetable(s) in large bowl.
- Add cooked macaroni to mixture, then adding the cheese packet included in box.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot or cold