Extreme Wing Sauces (Hot)
- Hot Wing Sauces
- Terri Mckibbon
- Death Wish sauce:
- 15 habanero chiles, stemmed
- 7 oz (196 grm). thai garlic chili pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 3 medium garlic minced
- Hawaiian hot sauce:
- 4 cups (950 ml) chili peppers (hottest)
- 1 pineapple
- 4 papaya (white or brown)
- 2 cups (475 ml) vinegar
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Hawaiian salt
- 5 or more garlic heads
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) to 1/2 cup (125 ml) Hawaiian honey
- Death Wish Sauce:
- Grind peppers in food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Puree in processor and use to marinade wings.
- Hawaian sauce:
- Remove stems and place habaneros to side.
- Prepare all other ingredients in large pot.
- Cook on medium heat 15-30 minutes.
- Add peppers and continue to cook another 10 minutes.
- Use blender and blend well.
- Put in glass jar and seal tight.
- We have plenty of wing nights in my home but it's especially fun when I serve these hot sauces with my wings.
Make sure you have plenty of water close by.