Hottest Wings You Will Ever Make
- Terri McKibbon
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). chicken wings, buffalo cut
- 6 whole serrano chili peppers
- 6 whole red chile peppers
- 10 whole jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups (475 ml) white wine
- 1 bottle tabasco sauce
- 1/2 bottle Worchestershire sauce
- 10 tbsp (150 ml) cayenne pepper
- 10 tsp (50 ml) Dunkee-red hot sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vinegar
- *soda water
- In blender, puree all the ingredients except chicken wings and soda water (PLEASE WEAR GLOVES).
- Marinade wings for up to 5 days (a must).
- Broil marinaded wings for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take marinade and put in sauce pan; heat to a boil.
- Pour over wings and re-broil wings for another few minutes.
- Serve with soda water to maximize heat.
- You will have many laughs with family and friends eating these wings. (Caution Very Hot)