- Jello treats
- PJ Curtzwiler
Serves/Makes:24 molded treats
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). box Jello with sugar (any flavor)
- 7 1 oz (28 grm). envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- Mix ingredients in saucepan until mixed well.
- Place pan over low heat and stir until melted.
- Once completely melted, pour into plastic candy molds and place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pop out and enjoy!
- I found some dolphin ice cube trays at Walmart which work very well. Make sure you use a rubber/bendable tray so you can get the treats out.