- Mandy Fellman
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). pkg. rotini pasta (or any wide pasta), cooked and drained
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sour cream
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- You may substitute a 16 oz. bag of frozen veggie blend for the spinach. It's a great side dish for any entree.