- Fried chicken
- Danielle Knight
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 package chicken already cut into pieces legs, breast or whatever you prefer
- 6 cups (1425 ml) water
- 2 cups (475 ml) oil
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- Lawry's all seasoning (orange lid)
- Put chicken in a pot with water and cook for about 25 minutes or until fully boiled.
- Heat oil for approximately for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Proceed by seasoning separately flour and milk with Lawry's, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken in flour, next dip in seasoned milk and then back into flour.
- Place in heated oil.
- Let chicken cook till golden brown, about 5 minutes each side but keep in mind this varies because the oil does get hot and cooks faster.
- Hope you in enjoy!