- Terri McK
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). baking soda
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar (light)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). light cream
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In medium sized bowl combine flour and baking soda.
- In large bowl mix butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Beat in egg and cream.
- On low speed, gradually add flour and baking soda.
- Beat until mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tbspful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until soft on inside and hard on outer part of cookies, 12 to 13 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Children love these treats.....