- A Marinade for Beef, Pork, Lamb or Veal
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apple juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- Heat olive oil thoroughly; saute garlic in olive oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until heated through.
- Use to marinate beef, pork, lamb or veal before grilling.
- Also use to baste during cooking.
- Recipe from "Outdoor Living, a Southern Living Book".