- Great Alternative to Tartar Sauce
- Alice M. via Peggy
Serves/Makes:2 c. plus
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried parsley
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Beau Monde seasoning
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dry dill weed
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Serve as a condiment for grilled, steamed or poached salmon.
- To steam salmon, place serving size pieces on steamer basket which has been coated with cooking spray.
Steam in a covered pot over a small amount of water for 10 minutes. Salmon may be seasoned first with salt and pepper, dill or other herb.