Friendly Strawberry-Mushroom Salad
- Romaine Lettuce with fresh Strawberries and Mushrooms
- Went to a dinner party and fell in love with this salad.
Serves/Makes:1 large bowl for the family
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 large pint fresh strawberries
- 1 pint fresh mushrooms
- 1 bottle of any brand of rasberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Rinse lettuce and cut into small pieces to place in large bowl.
- Rinse off strawberries and mushrooms.
- Cut strawberrys and mushrooms into slices.
- Place strawberrys and mushrooms in the bowl.
- Add vinaigrette dressing to taste (as much as you want).
- Is great with Lemon Pepper Shrimp Fettucinne.