- 11 or so tomatoes
- 1 vitalia or 2 medium white onions
- 1 or more jalapeno peppers or serrano peppers (depending on degree of heat desired)
- 1/2 medium sized green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh cilantro, chopped or 3 tbsp (45 ml) to 4 tbsp (60 ml) dried
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Cut onion into small pieces.
- Cut hot peppers into very small pieces.
- Dice green pepper into very small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill to blend flavors until needed.
- Incredible flavor...use with tortilla chips..or as a garnish..or on eggs..any where you like fresh salsa.