- Very colorful, easy to prepare and perfect for casual entertaining. You can
- http://www.soyfoodkitchen.com offered by Catherine
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package soy cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) seeded and chopped sweet tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped (about cup)
- 1/2 jalape o pepper, seeded and chopped
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) soy milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt (we like to use sea salt)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well (using your hands is messy, but effective!).
- Spoon into a baking dish (a small souffle or quiche dish would work well).
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until warmed through and slightly browned on top.