Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 to 8 pieces chicken
- 1 large can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cans small white potatoes,drained
- 2 large cans tomato sauce
- 2 cans sweet peas,drained
- garlic powder to taste
- onion flakes to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- egg noodles, or your favorite pasta.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white wine or cooking wine
- Italian seasonings, to taste
- basil, to taste
- cooked egg noodles or pasta
- grated cheese, your choice
- In a large skillet brown chicken on all sides and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain out oil, pour tomato sauce,garlic powder, onion flakes,salt, pepper, italian seasonings, basil and wine, cover and simmer about 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Add the vegetables and stir to mix, then simmer another 15 minutes.
- Serve over egg noodles or pasta.
- Top individually with your favorite grated cheese.
- I got this from someone and made it and it was, very good, have not had it in a long time. Hope you enjoy!!